Friday, January 21, 2022

Nasio - Living in the Positive




artist: Nasio Fontaine
album: Living in the Positive
label: Higher Love Music
year: 2003

I don't hear enough about Nasio Fontaine.  Nasio is a great singer.

I was introduced to Nasio Fontaine by a cassette tape that I just somehow had.  I have no idea how I got it..  I just found it one day among my cassette tapes.  The tape said "Nasio" on it in someone's handwriting.  Thank you whoever left it.  I played that tape to death.  This was back when I was living in Miami.  Nasio's upful singing was perfect for drives down the Keys.  What a life.  I still have that tape somewhere.  
























Amazing footage of Nasio live in Sierra Leone.  









Babylon cause all the problems











.









 






 

No comments: