Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Geto Boys - Mind Playing Tricks on Me


Does anyone really believe all this is happening?  Last year everything was hunky dory and this year we get plagues, political unrest, wanton savagery.... I'm thinking my minds just playing tricks on me.  Like it always does.

Yesterday I took my wife and kids to Echo Park in Glendale.  We rented one of those paddle boats and paddled out into the middle of the lake.  It was a beautiful day.  Not to hot not too cold.  The kids were laughing and my wife was happy.  Looking out at the Los Angeles sky line I took a moment to reflect and came up with.... nothing.

Sigh.

In any case I have my Discogs records store back up if anyone is interested.  And yes this record is for sale.  Everything is for sale. 


artist: The Geto Boys
record: Minds Playing Tricks on Me
format: 12 inch single

songs:

side 1: Minds Playing Tricks on Me (radio) / Instrumental
side 2: Minds Playing Tricks on Me (club) / Instrumental






The Geto Boys




.
.


No comments: