Saturday, August 8, 2015

Sir Victor Uwaifo - EKASSA


 
 
 
Sir Victor Uwaifo has a unique style.  I hesitate to even call this album "Highlife" but it certainly isn't "afrobeat."   And I would never call anything I like "afropop."  Sir Victor Uwaifo's music is unique.  And beautiful.
 
I originally downloaded this album from the now quiet With Comb and Razors blog.  But that link is dead. I'm hoping they won't mind if I re-upload it here. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
Sir Victor Uwaifo & his Melody Maestroes
 
EKASSA
 
modern music of African folklore
 
side one:
01 Dododo
02 Obodo-Eyo
03 Vbakha-Okun
04 Iduah
 
 
 


side two:
01 Obele
02 Edede
03 Izogie-Eronmwon
04 Omoseruwa
05 Ogieni
10 Ovoramuen II





Special thanks to Comb and Razor for sharing this music: http://combandrazor.blogspot.com/
mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/blo83j30b6lj9rn/Sir_Victor_Uwaifo_%26_his_Melody_Maestroes.rar




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reupload please? Thank you! :)