Sunday, May 22, 2016

King Ubulu - Njor Te Eka


 

The above album cover is one of those album covers that I dream of stumbling upon at a yard sale.  My hands are shaking and my voice is trembling when I ask the owner, "How much do you want for this record....?" 

The above album cover is lovely, but it's not the right album cover.  At least not for this song.  At least I don't think it is.  I ran across this picture at popsike so it's all a dream.  An illusion.  According to popsike the above record sold for $52 USD.  52 bucks!  Hey, Mister, do you have a second one for sell?

I love the music of Chief Augustine Ojinji a.k.a. King Ubulu.

King Love A.U. and the Ubulu International Band of Nigeria.



King Ubulu - Njor Te Eka




mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ah2itxbe5ny0ld8/King_Ubulu_-_Njor_te_eka.mp3

No comments: