Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dr Orlando Owoh In Great Britain



















Dr. Orlando Owoh and His Omimah Band


"In Great Britain"


Decca WAPS 50 - 1972

side one: Olorun Oba Dawa Lohun / Omo Nigeria To Nbe Lajo / J.A. Odusanya (Managing Director of Mida Co.) / Ope Fund Egbe West African Friendship Asso. / Nigeria Dara/ Aiye Nyi Lo


tobiprice said.. "No one like you baba!! may your soul rest in peace, we all miss you"

seungongo said... "We love his songs in the supremos comradium. He was a natural Life Senior Fello.  May His Soul wok and never to stumble on His way to meet Baba OLodumare."

jumaryjane said... "Baba Orlando, I could remember when I was a small boy growing up in old western state, I always listen to your Music morning to evening without tired, even when I entered the collage Imade Colloge Owo, I always proud to my class mate that I am one of Orlando Fans. Baba May your soul rest in perfect peace."

side two: Send Off in Nigeria / Reception in Britain / Orlando Boys / Provincial Tour of Britain / A Dele Bare / Mo Roye Yi Mo Je

special thanks to Moos at Global Groove for posting this selection: http://www.globalgroovers.com/2009/12/dr-orlando-owoh-in-great-britain-decca.html

also thanks to Toshiya Endo for his Orlando Owoh discography: http://biochem.chem.nagoya-u.ac.jp/~endo/EAOwoh.html

No comments: