Monday, July 20, 2009

Sunny Ade and His African Beats ~ Vol. 7


side one:

Sunny Ade and His African Beats

The Master Guitarist Vol. 7

side one: Afai bawon ja- Igba tode- Won so wipe a kere- Asese bere

side two: Omo wumi- Jarinatu seriki- Memudu alabi- Danfo

scottnilreb said... "This is one of the best tracks ever - I'm a southern boy from the USA; Sunny Ade was my intro to the GIANT world of African music. This so raw; I love Juju. Wish the world wasn't so screwed up.

May God bless ALL who make a positive contribution to society as futile as it may seem. Music is a great force to unite people. I wish that more people around me would feel the pulse of this music and so many other bands around the world.... Scott"

oladapo007 said... "I feel you Scott, wish the whole world could feel the sweet music .... "

Special thanks to Global Groover for posting the files for this great Juju.

http://globalgroovers.blogspot.com

side two:

No comments: