Saturday, March 28, 2009

I.K.Dairo (mbe) & his Blue Spots


side one:


I.K.Dairo (mbe) & his Blue Spots

IKLPS 12 (1976)


side one:

Irohin Ayo To De Bawa
Ewa Gbo Ohun Toju Ri Ni Addis Ababa
Green Eagles
Ewa Wo Ere Ori Odan

side2

Bi Mo Ba Rajo
Lawrence Idonije
Ere Mi Adale
Adeniran Aluko
T.O.A. Ajiboye
Iku Ye Lori Mi Tefetefe

Anonymous said: "If you love music and understand the yoruba language you will love this masterpiece from the master of them all. The opening of 'Bi mo ba r'ajo' is juicy and rich...."

O. Ojo said: "'This is music coming from heavenly bodies. I love it, I enjoy it..... "

side two:

Special thanks to Afroslabs for posting the files for this great music:

http://afroslabs.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont listen to any other juju music apart from Sunny Ade's and late I K Dairo's. Thank you groovemonzter for posting this particular file. Its melodious, well-arranged and well sung.If you love music and understand the yoruba language you will love this masterpiece from the master of them all. The opening of 'Bi mo ba r'ajo' is juicy and rich....

Anonymous said...

'Bi mo ba r'ajo' is melodious and rich. This is music coming from from heavenly bodies. I love it, I enjoy it..... O. Ojo

Anonymous said...

How can buy the cd of this music?

rantii said...

Its been out of print for the longest time. You can download (I think)via afroslab. I downloaded a copy from somewhere on these sites