Saturday, July 25, 2020

Michael Knowledge Samuel - Give I&I some work



Do you ever stumble upon a box of records that you forgot you had?  Like in a closet or something.  It's such a rush.

In this case it wasn't so much that I had forgotten about the box it was just that the box was up high in a closet and pushed to the back and I've been too lazy to climb up there.  For more than a few years actually.  

This morning, after my coffee, I mustered the energy to climb up there and much to my pleasure I remembered, this was a box of old records that I had previously decided that I was never going to part with.  A "not for sale" box so to speak.  

But that was then and this is now and everything is for sale.... This looks interesting...





Tucked in there I found this wicked Drum & Bass 12 inch single:

side A
artist: Michael "Knowledge" Samuel
song: Give I and I some work
label: Drum & Bass





side B
artist: The Maytones
song: Forget your troubles and dance
label: Drum & Bass













Give Thanks
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


No comments: