Saturday, November 13, 2010

King Ubulu - Onweli egwu na amu ka nma

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

November 2010

Greetings from Los Angeles. Journey complete. Miami to Los Angeles. I spent a leisurely six weeks on the road camping out in New Mexico and Arizona. I didn't spend a dime on hotel rooms sleeping out under the desert stars and needless to say it was beautiful. We live in a beautiful world my friends.

When I arrived in Los Angeles I took this picture. I almost had to laugh.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Los Angeles 2010

.Speaking of beautiful things here's some beautiful music from King Ubulu.
.
.
King Ubulu & his International Band of Africa

Onweli Egwu Na Amu Ka Nma



side one: Onweli Egwu Na Amu Ka Nma




side two: Osa Asaa




side two: Onu Ony Ba Adona

Special thanks to Moos at Global Groove for posting this and so much great music; http://www.globalgroovers.com/2010/10/king-ubulu-his-international-band-of.html

.
.

.

No comments: