Monday, February 1, 2010

Dr. Orlando Owoh - Oriki Ojo

.


side one:

Dr. Orlando Owoh & His Africa Kenneries

Oriki Ojo


Shanu Olu GXCS 038

side one: Oriki Ojo / Ifon Omimah Ni Mo Tiwa / Baba Ma Fi Ku Pa Mi

side two: Late Gabriel Jeje Niwa / Olobele Mo Bele / Ajuwa Sawasawa

The album pictured in the video is a completely unrelated Orlando Owoh 10 inch EP. But it's a cool picture of the good doctor none the less. You know, I have to be honest with you, I can't remember how I obtained the files for this LP. So I'm going to post the files here. However, I don't have a paid rapidshare account so I think the file is only good for 60 days. Having said that though here is the link for the album. Get it while its up.



Also special thanks to Toshiya Endo for his Orlando Owoh discography.


side two:

No comments: